FabTex Iray Shaders: Ellie is a collection of patterns based on real world surface pattern design, created around a specific colour palette of coordinating patterns. All the patterns are original designs, not scans or resources.
Apply them to clothing, furniture, walls, soft furnishings and props.
There are over 60 seamless pattern presets, 9 fabric weave presets that include both bump and normal maps and a set of fabric sheen presets. Designed so you can use them on their own or mix and match.
Start with a pattern preset (Base | Diffuse), choose a fabric weave (Base | Bump) and then add a little bit of sheen (Top Coat). I have also included some tiling options so you can easily change the scale of the patterns as needed depending on the object your texturing.
I've created a couple of spot graphics to match the patterns plus a Photoshop Pattern file of all 62 patterns giving you more usability when texturing.
This set can be used as a merchant resource for creating your own texture sets for commercial use.
Includes an easy to follow "how to" PDF for using the shaders.
What's Included and Features
- FabTex Iray Shaders: Ellie
- 62 Pattern Base | Diffuse presets
- 62 Seamless Patterns (jpegs)
- 9 Fabric Weave Base | Bump presets
- 9 Fabric Weave Base | Normal presets
- 3 Fabric Sheen Top Coat presets
- 7 Tiling Option presets
- 6 Linen Fabric presets (includes Diffuse and Bump)
- 5 Tulle presets
- 1 Photoshop Pattern (62 patterns)
- 8 spot graphics (4 designs, 2 colour options) PNG's
- 1 Instructions PDF
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.8