Scene Toy Pro is a fully-featured scene navigation and manipulation tool that is packed full of amazing and useful features that will enhance and accelerate how you work and create in Poser. Compatible with Poser only
Scene Toy Pro is a fully-featured scene navigation and manipulation tool that is packed full of amazing and useful qualities that will enhance and accelerate how you work and create in Poser. Compared to earlier efforts, emphasis is placed on better controls, improved performance and a sophisticated internal design.
What's Included & Features
- Items have specific Icons and Colors, depending on their Type and Status.
- Items can be Sorted in various ways, such as by Category or Alphabetically.
- A pop-up Parts Panel can be displayed, which allows you to interact with the body parts of a Figure, automatically or on-demand.
- Sub-menus are dynamically created when working with large numbers of items.
- You can elect to use a Compact list of items when managing body parts.
- You can quickly Search and Select multiple items in the list via keywords.
- Perform Common Actions, such as: Delete, Rename, Conform, Parent, Snap To, Group(via Grouping Objects), Set Visibility and Set Display Style.
- Perform Specific Operations like Memorize, Restore, Zero, Lock/Unlock, Block/Unblock from UI, Set Static/Animated.
- Set the Properties on Figures and Props, such as Visibility when Rendering, Casting Shadows, Polygon Smoothing, Crease Angle, Subdivision Levels, Conforming Features and more.
- Magnetize clothing to Figures, Change Lights to a different Type, set the Skinning Style of Figures and Frame and Center specific items.
- View Statistics of individual items, such as type, polygon count and number of materials.
- Browse through various directories that are commonly used in Poser, such as Installation, Scripts, Preference and Temp folders.
- Quickly Toggle frequently used Poser panels, such as the Hierarchy Editor, Python Palette and Camera Controls.
- You can determine what types of items are shown in the Object List, filtering in or out the display of Figures, Lights, Props, Cameras and/or Deformers.
- You can change the Interface Colors, Toolbar Theme and the general Layout of the utility, along with other display options.
- You can decide which Rooms in Poser that it will appear in.
- You are able to Save and Restore your customizations and other settings.
- A Zero Parameters Plugin that can be used to zero out the Scaling, Rotations, Translations and/or Morphs of any selected items.
- A Build Script Shortcut Plugin that will allow you to create shortcuts in Scene Toy Pro to any script that you have installed in Poser.
- More Plugins will be available in the future.
At a quick glance, Scene Toy Pro resembles Poser's Hierarchy Editor, with scene items shown in a TreeView structure. However, there are many more visual cues and features to assist you when working in the scene:
This tool has an abundance of time-saving features, many of which work with multiple selected items:
Scene Toy Pro is fully customizable, so that you can tailor it to your liking:
Finally, this utility is expandable via a robust Plugin system and includes 2 great additions:
All of these capabilities add up to an amazing tool that will greatly assist how you work with Poser, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your art and creativity rather than hunting for items in the scene and repeating tiresome tasks.
Scene Toy Pro includes an illustrated, comprehensive guide in PDF format.
Upgrade discounts are not going to be offered for previous editions. However, it will be updated and maintained for current and future editions of Poser.
|Compatible Software||Poser 9+|
|Release Date||Dec 2, 2016|