Copy Materials easily and quickly between different objects in Poser with a Wizard-like interface. Compatible with Poser only
Previously sold at Runtime DNA
Transfer Materials Utility allows you to copy materials easily & quickly from any single material across to multiple figures and props in your scene.
Transfer Material is a must-have if you are working with large collections of figures and/or props which require single materials to be transferred across quickly.
What's Included & Features
- Transfer Materials Utility
- Wizard-like interface that takes you through each step
- Source material can be
- Any existing material zone in any loaded figure or prop
- A material file (.mt5)
- A selected material in a material collection (.mc6)
- Pick the objects that will receive the material and which material, exactly, will receive the transfer across those objects (figure or props).
- Works with compressed Material files
- Can be used standalone, sent to Creator's ToyBox, or used as a Plugin for MATWriter Panel 2014
- Attempts to use and remember the current Runtime and defaults to Poser's default content location if that's not detectble
- Keyword search, select all, select none
- Use case-insensitive partial words as searches
- Use multiple words(separated by commas
- Do exact searches by placing Keywords in Double-Quotes
Under Windows, it is recommended that you run Poser or Poser Pro with administrative privledges if you use this product, particularly if you've installed under Program Files.
|Compatible Software||Poser 9+|
|Release Date||Sep 8, 2016|