This is a model of a motor court, also known as a motel. Motor courts were usually found on most major highways and had lower prices than hotels. But as interstate roads started to develop, motor courts started to decline in popularity.
This model features 14 buildings, 4 picnic tables, a sign, and a backdrop. And although the buildings may look the same, your characters can check-in in the middle building- just look for the sign!
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 96,132 polygons.
* Includes the following parts:
- Backdrop: can be rotated or repositioned
- 7 Houses on the left: can be hidden or shown
- 7 Houses on the right: can be hidden or shown
- Large sign: can be hidden or shown
- 4 Tables: can be rotated or repositioned
* One texture scheme.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by, and acquired, from Poserworld, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY