This is a model of a motor court, also known as a motel. Motor courts were usually found on most major highways and had lower prices than hotels. But as interstate roads started to develop, motor courts started to decline in popularity.
This model features 14 buildings, 4 picnic tables, a sign, and a backdrop. And although the buildings may look the same, your characters can check0in in the middle building- just look for the sign!
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 96,132 polygons.
* Includes the following parts:
- Backdrop: can be rotated or repositioned. Uses maximized mapping which means you can use your own textures for the background.
- 7 Houses on the left: can be hidden or shown
- 7 Houses on the right: can be hidden or shown
- Large sign: can be hidden or shown
- 4 Tables: can be rotated or repositioned
* One texture scheme.
* The grass material uses Poser displacement mapping to create more realistic grass.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by, and acquired, from Poserworld, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +, Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, Poser 11