This bridge design was first used by starships in the last 2340`s.
Three sit-down consoles behind the captain displayed readouts for the engineering, communication, and science departments.
Unlike later bridge designs, the elevator lift is located at the front of the bridge, rather than in the rear. A second set of doors at the front of the bridge leads to a hallway.
The consoles use physical buttons rather than flat-panels surfaces. While this made issuing commands a little easier, the consoles could not be easily reconfigured for different missions.
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 488,748 polygons.
* The model is made entirely of 3-point polygons (triangles).
* The helm, ops, and rear chairs are separate parts which can be rotated or repositioned in the scene.
* The captain's chair can rotate with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* The ceiling and all of the walls can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* All of the doors can open and close with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- The left doors open into a small corridor and the right doors open into an elevator lift.
- The outer left doors can open and close, but there's no hallway on the other side.
* The navigation dial in the center of the helm console can rotate, with a Pose Control on the Body.
* One texture scheme with texture maps.
Hide/ Show Presets:
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the each wall hides and shows the corresponding doors.
* Thirteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
- You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Ashley Tinger and uploaded for sale here with permission.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +, Poser Debut, Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, Poser 11