Your hard working characters deserve some time off. This mediterranean hotel is the perfect
place to relax and enjoy the sun and pool. It comes with a complete set of furniture, light presets, camera presets and material options. Almost all furniture items can be repositioned and used in other scenes. And you can load a standard layout for all furniture with a few mouseclicks so a scene setup is pretty easy.
The following items are included:
In the "CHARACTERS" library, 15 items. These itmes all have movable parts:
- Building 1 The main part of the hotel with 4 usable rooms: room 7, 9, 22, 24. All doors and windows of the usable rooms can be opened. The lobby doors can be opened and there is a working elevator.
- Building 2 The rear side of the hotel with working elevator, loads seamless to building 1
- Lobby and corridors The lobby desk, furniture, paintings and the ceiling lamps
- Pool beds and parasols The pool beds and parasols as shown in the promotional images
- Pool tables and chairs The pool beds and parasols as shown in the promotional images
- Curtains for all rooms Loads 14 curtains for every room on the garden/pool side of the hotel, this is only for exterior shots, because for interior shots when a rooms interior is loaded a set of curtains is included too.
- Room 7 interior The complete interior as shown on the promotional images for room 7
- Room 9 interior The complete interior as shown on the promotional images for room 9
- Room 22 interior The complete interior as shown on the promotional images for room 22
- Room 24 interior The complete interior as shown on the promotional images for room 24
And some furniture in the zero position for use in other scenes, these items are also included in the presets
and shown on the promotional images
- Bathroom cabinet Drawers can be opened
- Curtains Curtains open and close
- Large cabinet Doors can be opened
- Pool bed Back can be adjusted
- Pool table A set of a table, parasol and 2 chairs, seperately reposotionable.
In the "CAMERA" library, 20 camera positions:
- There are camera positions for the usable rooms (room no. 7, 9, 22 and 24) for the bedroom, bathroom and the balcony.
- A camera postition for each corridor, 4 in total.
- Camera positions for the 2 elevators
- And a camera position for the lobby and the garden.
All these camera presets use a wide angle dolly camera, so repositioning the camera from a preset is easy.
In the "PROPS" library, 23 items. These items are static props with no movable parts:
- Garden The garden and the pool with all plants and trees
- Garden lamps A set of lamps that match with the night lights
- Shower water A shower water/spray for the showers, for the usable rooms (7, 9, 22, 24)
And some items in the zero position for use in other scenes, these items are also included in the presets and shown on the promotional images
- Bathroom rack
- Bed sheet
- Couch Used in the lobby
- Painting A custom image can be added, aspect ratio 3:2
- Salon table
- Shower water Can be used in every shower
- TV cabinet A custom image can be added, aspect ratio 16:9
In the "LIGHT" library, 19 light presets:
- There are 2 light presets for the 4 usable rooms, 1 for the bedroom and 1 for the bathroom.
- There are 4 light presets for the corridors, ground floor and first floor. Left and right wing.
- 1 preset for the lobby
- lights for in both the elevators.
- 3 qualities of sunlight (standard, High Quality and eXtra High Quality)
- Sunlight Simple though nice sunlight with sharp shadows
- Sunlight HQ More realistic sunlight with blurred shadows, longer render times.
- Sunlight XHQ Blurred shadows and ambient occlusion, for realistic shadows. Long render times and this requires a lot of RAM memory.
- Garden night lights Can be used with the garden lamps prop, loads a lot of lights. When you use this, make sure you change the background color of Poser to a dark blue or black. And change the color of the pool water to night colors. You'll find this option in the materials library.
In the "MATERIALS" library, 24 presets:
- 3 presets for the bath in the bathrooms to change the smoothness of the water.
- 6 presets for the water in the pool from the garden to change the smoothness of the water, and to change the water reflection color to night or day. (the day option reflects a light blue color to simulate sky color reflection)
- 7 presets for the interior walls of the rooms to match the furniture or your preference.
- 8 presets for the parasols and pool beds to change the plain canvas color to striped blue, red or green.
To use the presets you first have to select the matching item in the scene, and then apply the material preset.
So for the wall colors the building and for the bath water the bathroom etc.
The last tips are about the render settings. Make sure "Use displacement maps" option is checked in the render settings dialog box. The garden and the carpets in the rooms have displacement maps in them. And I personally use the highest quality settings for my final renders, the leaves of the plants and trees might look blurry on low quality settings.
I'm sure you'll enjoy the model and come up with some beautiful renders.
All of the promotional images are rendered with Poser Pro 2012, no post editing.
The human characters and their clothes, suitcases used in the promotional images are not included.
- Poser 7+
- Base Figures:
- all figures