One of the most iconic aeroplanes of the Second World War was the German Messerschmitt Bf109. This was for much of the war the main battle fighter of the Luftwaffe.
All ailerons, elevators and rudder move, as well as a retractable undercarriage. The canopy opens with sliding side windows. Inside the cockpit the the control stick can also move. There are control dials to set plane in flight mode, landed and crashed.
Polygon count for the aircraft is only 34045. The cockpit is a separate prop and can be hidden for long range camera shoots, this has 13736 polygons, and finally the pilot comes in at 13157 polygons. All are adapted to use Sub-D levels.
There are essentially 4 different material sets for this aircraft, with each having 3 separate Geschwader markings. Included is fully textured static pilot prop. All included materials come with both a high resolution and low resolution version. In most cases this means 4K and 2K maps respectively.
This model is optimised for Iray.
What's Included and Features
- BF109 Fighter(.DUF)
- BF109 Fighter with Pilot and Cockpit
- BF 109:
- 13 Pose Contols
- Smart Props:
- Static Pilot
- Material Options:
- Available in in 2k and 4K Versions
- BF !Cockpit
- BF Africa 1 - Geschwader kommodore
- BF Africa 1 - No 10
- BF Africa 1 - No 3
- BF European 1 - Geschwader kommodore
- BF European 1 - No 2
- BF European 1 - No 5
- BF European 2 - Geschwader kommodore
- BF European 2 - No 11
- BF European 2 - No 8
- BF European 3 - Geschwader kommodore
- BF European 3 - No 4
- BF European 3 - No 7
- BF Pilot
- Textures Include:
- 112 Texture, Bump, Metallic, Normal, Reflection, Specular, and Transparency Maps (2048 x 2048 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install