Assault Trooper for Michael 4. Product Features:
* Includes the following conforming figures in duf format:
Boots, at 1,356 polygons.
Leg Armour, at 774 polygons.
Shoulder Armour, at 532 polygons.
Torso Armor, at 1,658 polygons.
Wrist Armor, at 492 polygons.
Helmet, at 626 polygons.
- The visor is a separate material that can be set to varying levels of transparency.
Each armor piece is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Morphs :.
* Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Victoria 4.2 Morphs++ from DAZ.
* Three levels of transparency for the visor:
- 100% opaque
- 50% transparent
- 100% transparent
* Includes one "body black" material collection file for M4.
* Hide and show M4's feet.
* One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Software: Daz Studio 4.9 ONLY