dForce EJ Urban Multi-Looks Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s) is a fully customizable and dForce compatible dress that you can use as a conforming dress, or as a dForce one. It is completely rigged so it will work either way.
If you decide to use it with dForce, it includes a "For dForce" morph that adjusts the clothing for optimal simulation.
Multi-Looks dress means that just using the icons of the product, you can make the fabric ripped or not, change its shape with the icons that hide parts of the dress or show others, and choose between 10 material presets, and their partials to set the cords or borders colors. There are also morphs to open more or less the cleavage, and make the skirt longer or shorter, and move it in several directions. In addition there are icons to set the strength of the dress wrinkles.
All these features make this dress extremely customizable, used with dForce or as a traditional conforming dress.
This product contains:
- dForce EJ Urban Multi-Looks Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s)
- Tutorial for Introduction to dForce in pdf that is loadable from its icon inside Daz Studio
- Prepare For dForce icon that loads a special morph to optimize the dress shape for dForce
- Set Smooth And Collisions icon that sets these to the default values recommended for this clothing
- Zero Morphs icon that resets all the morphs of the dress
- Materials for 3Delight and NVIDIA Iray
- 10 Full Sets material presets that set all the fabrics for the full dress: Black Printed, Black, Blue Printed, Blue, Pink Printed, Pink, Red Printed, Red, White Printed, and White. These are the ones you add first and then you can customize all the dress using the other options.
- 5 Partial material presets to set the color of the borders of the dress independently: Black, Blue, Pink, Red, and White
- 5 Partial material presets to set the color of the cords of the dress independently: Black, Blue, Pink, Red, and White
- 4 Icons to set the intensity of the wrinkles: No Wrinkles, Weak Wrinkles, Medium Wrinkles, and Strong Wrinkles. They allow you to adjust how much visible the wrinkles of the dress will be, as you may want them more or less visible depending on the lighting.
- 7 Multi-Looks options: Five styles for different looks, depending on which parts of the dress are hidden, and icons to set the dress ripped or not. All of them can be mix and matched with the colors and partials, ripped or not.
Supported Genesis 8 Female shapes: Aiko 8, The Girl 8, Teen Josie 8, and Victoria 8. Other body morphs supported by Auto-follow.
79 Style and Adjustment Morph List:
All Chest Front, All Chest Up, Back Center Lower, Back Center Upper, Back Center, Back L Up, Back R Up, Back Shoulders, Back Up Center, Belly Lower, Belly Upper, Breasts Diameter, Breasts Size, Center Up, Chest Top Sides, Cleavage All Out, Cleavage Out Center, Collarbone Adjust, For dForce, Front Center, Front Torso, Glutes Size, Hip Size, L Back Skirt, L Back, L Breast Bottom, L Breast Front, L Breast In, L Breast Out, L Breast Top, L Collarbone, L Front Skirt, L Hip Back, L Hip, L Out Skirt, L Ribs, L Shoulder Back, L Shoulder Front, L Shoulder Up, L Side, L Trapezium, L Up, L Upper Side, Longer Skirt, Lower Glutes, Middle Cleavage, More Cleavage, More Covered, Neck Back, R Back Skirt, R Back, R Breast Bottom, R Breast Front, R Breast In, R Breast Out, R Breast Top, R Collarbone, R Front Skirt, R Hip Back, R Hip, R Out Skirt, R Ribs, R Shoulder Back, R Shoulder Front, R Shoulder Up, R Side, R Trapezium, R Up, R Upper Side, Shorter Skirt, Side L Up, Side R Up, Stomach Out, Upper Chest Adjust, Upper Cleavage, Upper Glutes, Waist Width, Wide Glutes, Wider Ends.
This dress works with all the Genesis 8 Body Morphs, as all of them have been included when needed, which means full freedom to use any of those morphs in your renders.
Detailed list of morphs in readme file.
DAZ Studio 4.9.4 (Needed for G8F/M), Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Female