This is a steampunk outfit basically. It also can be used for country/cow-girl style, or even as a classic pirate fashion. (It is dForce ONLY): Just few pieces that are classic conforming figures (Shoes, Goggles), the rest is either fully dynamic or semi-dynamic (partially dForce). It comes with 2 color materials, 6 Poses (5 single frame & an animation) & simulation preset, & it supports several DAZ full figure-shapes.
Included in this package:
* Corset (metalic clips are 'rigid follow nodes' so they won't deform/squish with torso movement)
* Skirt (under 'presets' there is a preset to make the whole skirt 100% dynamic, by default the hip band-line is not dynamic)
* Long Gloves left & right (it comes with some Rings for both hands)
* Shoes (with 2 shapes dials)
* Hat (with 2 shapes dials 'Large Brim & Topper')
* Goggle smart prop for the face
* Goggle conforming figure on the right arm
* Small Bag (100% dynamic)
* Trolley Luggage (with posable parts, can be opened/closed, trolley arm can be expanded, rotate-able wheels)
* 2 colors for (corset, gloves, hat, scarf, shoes, skirt)
* 1 preset for G8F as a 2nd skin stocking (overlay, will appear only in renders)
* 6 presets to Add/REM flesh pressure effect to G8F (pressure is added automatically by default)
* 1 dForce simulation preset (PLEASE Use this one before simulating, it is tuned for good results)
* 5 single-frame poses (parent the Trolley Luggage to G8F before applying those poses)
* 1 single-frame poses (pose 05) that doesn't require dForce simulation
* 1 Animation for both G8F & Luggage
* 1 feet pose for the shoes shapes
* 1 ZERO Pose for the Luggage
* Metadata for Smart Content Included
-- Take a look at the instructions promo image that talks about some notes & tips to use this outfit with dForce &; get the best possible results.
All materials for this pack are 'Iray' only , 3Delight is NOT supported.
-- Mesh Smoothing is turned off by default for dForce simulation, if you witness any poke-through later then enable the Smoothing feature.
-- The 'Small Bag' as it is 100% dynamic, SO, it doesn't work well with every pose, choose wisely when you can use it
Supported full morphs:
The Girl 8
Mei Lin 8
my own FBM for G8F (Chameleon ROse)
Software: Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Female