Fluttershy dForce outfit for the Genesis 8 Female(s). This package includes a dress made for the Genesis 8 Female shapes and Aiko8, Charlotte8, Gia 8, Girl 8, Monique8, Olympia8, Sakura8, Stephanie8, TeenJosie8 and Victoria8 and a dForce ready cape.
Please note that the cape and the skirt of the dress will not work well without dForce. All morphs for the cape can be achieved by adding at the pose frame in the timeline and will be morphed in during simulation. Both dress and cape are rigged with bones and have basic pose controls for pose helping.
- Fluttershy Cape (duf)
- Fluttershy Dress (duf)
Material Presets Iray:
- 3 Butterfly themed texture sets for cape and dress
- 3 Butterfly patterns for the cape + pattern off preset
- 3 Butterfly patterns for the dress + pattern off preset
- 10 gradient options for the cape
- 10 gradient options for the skirt
- 10 plain color options for the cape
- 10 plain color options for the skirt
- 10 plain color options for the top and waistband
- 10 plain color options for the cape's cuffs and collar
- Blank shader option and metallic flakes on/off options for the cape and skirt
Note that some material presets are only visible after rendering, but is also visible in render preview.
For a full list of included morphs and instructions of use please view the Readme file.
Hope you like it and thank you so much for viewing. Comments and feedback is always welcome!
Software: Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Female