Dress up your M4 character in this military uniform. He can be a soldier, general, officer, or whatever your scene needs. Includes jacket, shirt, turtleneck jumper, hat, and pants. (Boots are included as part of the pants.)
This is a set of super-conforming clothing for V4. Super-conforming means the morphs on the clothing will automatically follow the morphs of your M4 character. For example, if you set your character's Bulk morph to 1.0 and then add the clothing, the clothing's Bulk morph will also be set to 1.0.
* Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
* Cap, at 10,318 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- Over Eyes
- Jaunty Angle
Note: the cap does not include any shape morphs since the top of M4's head isn't affected by morphs.
* Jacket, at 29,719 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- Left Side
- No Top Buttons
- Open Bottom Button
- Over Jumper
- Right Side
* Jumper, at 1,496 polygons; no position morphs.
Note: the jumper only a chest and neck and is meant for use under the jacket.
* Pants, at 51,607 polygons; no position morphs.
Note: the boots are part of the pants.
* Shirt, at 6,631 polygons; includes the following position morphs:
- No Cross
Note: the shirt only a chest and neck and is meant for use under the jacket.
The tie is part of the shirt.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps.
* Two material files for the Jacket and Pants:
* Four material files for the Shirt tie:
- Hide tie, ribbon, and cross
.: Morphs :.
* Each clothing includes these shape morphs to fit your M4 character, where applicable:
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by, and acquired, from Poserworld, and now owned by VanishingPoint.
Software: Poser 6+
Compatible figures: Michael 4