Deepsea Egyptian Ancient Temple is a complete environment freely inspired by Ancient Egyptian Temples drawn in "The description of Egypt" ordered by Napoleon between 1798 an 1801.
Each building is removable, separate items are added to be able to be uses alone or assembled by yourself to create your own Ancient Egyptian temple with Columns, Sphinxes, Statues, Wall Bases and more.
Get the Deepsea Egyptian Ancient Temple to build your very own ancient city!
What's Included and Features
- Deepsea Egyptian Ancient Temple (.DUF)
- Deepsea Egyptian Ancient Temple Scene Subset
- Egyptian Ancient Temple Bath Building Scene Subset
- Egyptian Ancient Temple Entrance Building Scene Subset
- Egyptian Ancient Temple Pharaoh Building Scene Subset
- Egyptian Cobra Statue Mirror
- Egyptian Cobra Statue
- Egyptian Column 1-3
- Egyptian Pharaoh Sphinx Statue Mirror
- Egyptian Pharaoh Sphinx Statue
- Egyptian Pharaoh Statue
- Egyptian Sphinx Statue 1-2
- Egyptian Temple Desert
- Egyptian Temple Wall Base Mirror
- Egyptian Temple Wall Base
- Texture include:
- 241 Texture, Bump and Normal Maps (4096 x 4096 to 8196 x 8196)
- OPtimized for Daz Studio Iray
Daz Studio 4.12, Daz to Unity Bridge
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install