This fantasy headdress oozes style and versatility. It is made up of various parts that can be made invisible for a range of different looks, and comes with 15 preset color themes. The colors can also be mixed and matched to tailor the perfect look for your image. And there are versions to fit both Genesis 3 and 8 figures, male and female.
The horns are a key part of the headdress and these have both bones and morphs which add hugely to the potential. While you can pose the bones individually, there are clever easy-pose dials built-in, which cover the vast range of potential bends, sweeps and curls. There are 16 natural horn materials, from light to dark, as well as four metallic looks. As a bonus, you can apply a Polished preset that smooths the horns and adds extra shine, and a Metallic preset that converts any of the natural materials to a metallic look, while retaining the natural color variation.
The plume at the back also has bones and morphs for great control over drapes, swings, spreads and blowing effects. And as with all the other elements, there are a huge range of colors to match your style and image.
The headdress is close-fitting to the head and designed to be used without hair – I have however included a number of adjustment morphs which can accommodate fairly flat hair styles (I used Pen Hair in one of the promo images).
Whether for a fantasy queen, warrior, fairy or witch, the Horned Fantasy Headdress will make your fantasy renders have real impact!
What's Included and Features
- Horned Fantasy Headdress for Genesis 3 and 8: (.DUF)
- 04 Horned Fantasy Headdress versions for Genesis 3 Female and Male, Genesis 8 Female and Male
- Easypose dials for controlling all bones in the horns:
- Bend Forward-Backwards
- Bend Up-Down
- Horns Twist (use to make spiral shapes with the other bends)
- Horns Length (longer and shorter)
- Tip Bend Forwards-Backwards
- Tip Bend Up-Down
- Horn Morphs:
- Flat side
- Horns Narrow
- 05 Horns Ridged choices
- Horns Short
- Horns Viking
- 19 Presets for different horn shapes to get you started quickly
- 3 Spread morphs for the Plume
- Bones in Plume with a number of preset shapes, which can then be further adjusted:
- Swing Back
- Swing Left
- Swing Right
- Swing Forward
- Material Options:
- Minimum of 15 individual materials for each of Crest, Helmet, Horrns, Plume and Wings
- Hide Crest, Horns, Plume and Wings for a variety of different styles
- 08 realistic materials for the jewel on the frontpiece:
- 07 adjustment morphs to modify fit and to help accommodate hair under the headdress
- Textures Include:
- 129 texture maps for diffuse, bump, transparency and masks up to 4096 x 4096
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8 Male, Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Male
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install