Are you a content vendor wishing to improve your promotional images, to tell the very best story of your product, to show it's very best features?
Do you have great 3D content to sell, but struggle with generating enough attention when it comes to creating promotional artwork?
This multi-part tutorial could help you in multiple ways since we'll have a good focus on gathering together a whole series of tips and knowledge for generating promotional artwork that sells products.
For a successful product release you need to present your work in the most attractive manner possible. You need to show to your prospective clients how great your product is and what it can do, and you need to make them want it. We'll discuss composition guidelines for promo renders, dos and don'ts, lighting tricks, postwork and how to create nice thumbnails.
Product cover artwork by Lee "Conlaodh.
What's Included and Features
- How to Create Magnetic Promotional Artwork
- 03 Videos (.MP4):
- Get inspired and learn from examples of successful promotional imagery.
- Learn multiple composition tips to improve the look and feel of your image.
- Apply the best use of color.
- What makes a clear and winning thumbnail.
- Tips on POV.
- Light and shadow.
- Learn about different types of promos and why they are important.
- Styles of promos; choose what's most suitable for your product.
- Tips on promos by product types.
- Considering color.
- Class member promo work.
- Tell the right story about your image and selling your products.
- Bonus tutorial from DAZ PA Esha on promos.
- Session 1 length: 1 hour 54 minutes
- Session 2 length: 1 hour 52 minutes
- Bonus tutorial length: 1 hour and 35 minutes
- How to Create Magnetic Promotional Artwork Time Index (.PDF)
- This product includes:
- 02 General Installers
Install Manager, Manual Install