Have you ever wished you could use Daz 3D poses in Maya and/or save HumanIK poses to use them again later?
Now you can!
LayLo 3D's Pose Library creates a user interface in Maya for both your Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Male and Female poses. It automatically finds your Daz 3D content libraries and pulls the poses from their corresponding folders.
It's compatible with HumanIK (HIK) and doesn't require the use of any specific HIK definition to work properly. It includes a HIK calibration tool to figure out your custom HIK definition and then work accordingly.
It automatically converts pose from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 and from Genesis 8 to Genesis 3.
It has a built in "Pose Mixer" feature that allows you to right click on a pose in it's library and select which limb from the preset you would like to take the pose information from and apply it to your characters corresponding limb.
It includes a "Custom HumanIK" pose library allowing you to save your own HIK poses complete with a snapshot of the pose for easy reference. If you don't use HIK it has one for poses based off the characters joint rotation values as well.
What's Included and Features
- LayLo3D Pose Library for Maya:
- Graphical user interface for browsing your Daz 3D poses
- Compatible with HumanIK
- HumanIK calibration tool
- Automatically converts poses from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8
- Automatically converts poses from Genesis 8 to Genesis 3
- Built in Pose Mixer
- Saves/Loads custom poses based off joint rotations
- Saves/Loads custom HumanIK poses
- Custom graphical user interface for browsing both custom pose libraries
- Pose snapshots for saved custom poses
- Settable plug-in starting preferences
- Library is dockable/undockable inside Maya
- Reads figure pose presets
- Reads figure hierarchical pose presets
- Reads prop prose presets
- Compatible with Genesis 8 for Maya
- Compatible with Genesis 3 for Maya
- Compatible with DazToMaya
- Product Compatibility:
- Maya 2016+
- Known Limitations:
- Hierarchical pose presets can't find props to pose
- HumanIK posing is about 97% accurate not 100%*
- "Pose Control" information is lost and will not be used for posing
- *Depending on the HumanIK definition pose accuracy can vary
Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8 Male, Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Male
FBX - Maya
Install Manager, Manual Install