Parkside - a deserted town, so old and forgotten it's not even on a map anywhere. Amongst the decay sits the old Parkside Loading Bay which is now just an abandoned warehouse interior filled with strange shadows.
The modular design allows elements to be hidden/removed, interior doors open, shelving and wheels etc can be adjusted.
Scenes as used in the promos (both Iray and 3Delight) have been included to give you a starting point for your own creations.
Please refer to the What's Included section for a full breakdown of items included.
Poser and Daz Studio compatible.
What's Included and Features
- Parkside Loading Bay (.DUF, .CR2, .OBJ):
- 24 Figures
- !Preload Room
- Door Back
- Door Front
- Door Side 1
- Door Side 2
- Pallet Full
- Pallet Truck
- Rack Shelf
- Roller Door
- Room Interiors
- Room Walls FB
- Room Windows
- Strip Light
- Wall Left
- Wall Right
- Walls FB
- Additional Daz Studio Features
- 13 Iray Promo Scenes
- 2 3Delight Promo Scenes
- 3Delight and Iray material presets
- Textures Include:
- 80 Maps (Poser) & 266 Maps (Daz Studio), Diffuse, Normal, Specular and Bump maps (up to 4096 x 4096)
- Poser Material Settings (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets for 3Delight(.DUF)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets for Iray (.DUF)
- Compatible with Poser and Daz Studio 4.10+
- This product includes:
- 1 DSON Core Installer
- 1 Poser Core Installer
DAZ Studio 4.10
Daz Connect, Install Manager, Manual Install