The Haunebu II is a fully articulated Poser figure of an advanced technology German WW II flying saucer fighter aircraft based on the descriptions in a number of UFOlogy, conspiracy theory, science fiction, and comic book stories.
The Haunebu II figure has four rotating gun turrets, an operating hatch, opening external hatchway with folding access ladder, and deployable landing gear. All moving parts are continuously poseble. The figure includes a complete interior with adjustable stations for a crew of nine: pilot, copilot/overhead gunner, navigator, flight engineer, electrician, and four turret gunners. The Haunebu top can be hidden for easy viewing of the interior.
All controls are accessible at the BODY level, coordinated so that linked parts of the figure operate together, and articulated to facilitate animation. All major controls are operable.
The set includes full and partial poses for M4 and V4 for each of the crew stations. Partial poses facilitate adjustments at different stations. Position poses are included so that a posed character can be positioned at another station without changing the pose.
Preset Haunebu figure poses are included:
• In flight
• Landing gear deploying
• Landing with gear deployed
• Landed with hatch and exit panels open
• Landed with ladder deployed
Sets of M4 and V4 poses for crew stations are included.
The product includes camera sets to best view both the exterior and interior.
Two compete interior light sets (night and day) are included.
Four material options are included:
• Standard markings
• Spring camouflage
• Summer camouflage
• Winter/Arctic camouflage
• Desert camouflage
The four coordinated gunner station/turrets are independently poseable at the BODY level.
• Turret rotation
• Double gun depression angle
Gunner station are independently adjustable.
• Station height
• Sight visor angle
• Trigger angle
• Seat position
• Seat back angle
• The pilot flies the craft using the articulated control yoke
• The copilot/gunner can fly the craft and simultaneously operate the fixed top gun, sighting through the adjustable window gunsight
• The navigator station has an adjustable seat, a radar screen, and a navigation display with changeable map cards
• Each of the gunners operates a bottom-mounted moveable gun turret
• The flight engineer and electrician operate and maintain the magnetic flux engines from the center console
All components are UV-mapped
85 different textures up to 3500x3500
(All texture templates included)
The figure and props use external geometry in the Poser geometries folder.
See the ReadMe file and view the product promos above for more information.
Software: Poser 6+