Domina - Character and Texture Set:
Domina: a title given to a woman of rank. Could it be that she has the trappings of a potent femme fatale? Then again, perhaps she is but a mere noble with less fatalistic inclinations. Whichever role she undertakes, her intention is to be convincingly lifelike and markedly distinguished by her well-proportioned features. Her skin is a balance of delicate and detailed, with a fairness that remains consistent from the crevice to the sheath. Despite the vagueness of her identity, she is certain to metamorphosize into the choicest colors in your canvas.
Domina - Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s):
Inspired by the industrial anachronism that is Steampunk, this six piece ensemble derives its design from the chronologically mismatched fashion of the genre.
- Each piece is highly-detailed with folds and creases. The topology of each mesh is optimized to mimic the flow of cloth.
- Texture sets are heavily detailed down to the last thread. Creases and folds are further defined with the use of depth maps.
- Future reusability and flexibility was kept in mind. The Figures may be used together, by piece, or in combination with a myriad of available Style Morphs to produce alternative illustrations.
- Additional clothing elements are mapped onto the mesh to ensure maximum pose-abilty. Morphs and Pose Handles in the Skirt provide further control over figure collisions.
- Figure shape enhanced to fit Victoria 6, Stephanie 6, The Girl 6, Gia and Olympia.
- Reality 2.0 render-ready. A brief tutorial in applying the provided Reality 2.0 compatible Material Set is included.
- Complete with material-enhancing Light Sets for DAZ Studio.
- Required Products
- Victoria 6
- Compatible 3D Figures
- Genesis 2 Female
- Compatible 3D Software
- DAZ Studio 4.6