Hidden in the English countryside, next to a quiet stream, is the Abandoned Mill For Iray, a quaint set by Serum.
This set uses instancing to create a highly detailed, peaceful scene of an old English-style watermill hidden in the trees.
Detail has not been spared on this set with 8K textures on the building and groundwork, as well as 4k textures elsewhere in the set.
The set has been put together in Daz and all the props remain separate specifically so that you can rearrange the scene to your heart's content.
The scene even includes 2 cameras to get you started. Just add your favorite HDRI, and off you go!
What's Included and Features
- Abandoned Mill For Iray: (.DUF)
- Scene Subsets:
- Abandoned Mill Set !Complete
- Zero Props:
- Bank Grass
- Grass Patch
- Ground Plane
- Mill Walls
- Mill Wheel
- Single Fern 1
- Small Grass Patch
- Spare Ground Plane
- Ivy Leaves
- Prepared Small Ground Plot
- Textures Include:
- 41 Texture, Bump, Displacement, Normal, Reflection, Specular, and Transparency Maps (512 x 512 to 8192 x 8192)
- Optimized for Daz Studio Iray (.DUF)
Daz Studio 4.15
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install