A small, magical "Whisper" of a Unicorn for your fantasy renders.
What's Included & Features
HiveWire Whisper for the HiveWire Horse (.obj, .cr2, .duf)
Native Poser Vertex Weight-Mapped and DAZ Studio TriAxTM Weight Mapped Figures
-HW Whisper Beard
-HW Whisper Horn
-HW Whisper Tail
"Load All" Scene files for Poser and DAZ Studio
Loads the Horse, Mane, Fetlocks, Whisper Tail, Whisper Horn, and Whisper Beard, with the Whisper morph and textures applied for all figures.
Materials (.mc6, .duf)
- Separate Materials provided for DAZ Studio Iray (Requires DS 4.8+) and 3Delight Render Engines
- Combined Materials provided for Poser Superfly (Requires Poser 11+) and Firefly Render Engines
- Correct materials will be applied depending on which Render Engine is chosen
- 11 Flower Materials
- 11 Gold Materials
- 11 Silver Materials
- 3 Eyes Colors
High Resolution 6000x6000 Skin Maps
1. This product requires the base horse
2. Whisper does not require the Unicorn and comes with its own tail, beard and horn. No INJs are needed for these conforming figures since they are built into each one.
3. Due to the extreme nature of this morph, and to keep the limits working on the base horse, some morphs may only be usable at 25-40% on Whisper. (Foal & Unicorn morphs are not supported. Use at your own risk.)
4. Whisper has material support for Iray (Requires DAZ Studio 4.8+) & 3Delight in DS, and SuperFly (requires Poser 11+) & FireFly in Poser.
5. Poses made for the Base Horse will work to some degree, but adjustments will be needed.
6. The mane will need to be adjusted in most cases. Neck and Head controls can be used to full limits one at a time. Combining multiple controls may not work at full limits. Morphs are still best at 25-40% when combining with Whisper.
7. There is morph support for most breeds in the Whisper Tail, Horn, and Beard so they can be used as a stand alone add on to the base horse.
8. Be sure to apply textures for the Horse Tail, Uni-Tail, Mane, Fetlocks, and Horn to those items, and NOT to the Horse. Fit files for these items also must be applied to the item they are for.
9. There are 3 zip files for this product: one specifically for Poser, one for DAZ Studio, and one for BOTH programs containing the texture and Template files.
1. Poser 9, PP2012, Poser 10, PP2014 users: Due to the resources required for Whisper, and memory management in these versions of Poser, you may experience slow response times when using Whisper.
a. Bring in Whisper WITHOUT the mane, create your scene and pose, save the scene.
b. Add the mane to Whisper and pose the mane, save the scene.
If you load Whisper, experiment a bit, and decide to create a new scene to load Whisper in, you may find it helpful to restart Poser before creating the new scene.
2. Like the Unicorn, Whisper has a base INJ pose, and fit poses for the Horse Tail, Horse Mane, and Horse Fetlocks.
3. Superfly Rendering: We suggest that you set Max Trans bounces 50 in render settings, and pixel sample setting to 6.
Special Thanks to CWRW and HiveWire Beta & QAV Teams, for their help in the development of this figure.
Software: Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
Required Products: HiveWire Horse