Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Volume 2 features Buzzards, Goshawks, Hawks, Harriers and Kites found through Eurasia, Africa and Australia. This is Mini-Set - African Hawks. Compatible with both Poser and DAZ Studio..
As a result of customer requests, we are offering the Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 2 - Hawks of the Old World in smaller mini-sets! .
African Hawks, European Hawks, and Asian & Australian Hawks are available separately or buy the Entire Pack for extra savings!
This Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey contains species in the Hawk family. Hawks are small to medium-sized diurnal birds of prey, widely distributed around the world and varying greatly in size. Mini-sets are designed for those looking for a specific bird or on a budget. This mini-set includes 5 hawks found in Africa.
Hawks are divided into two groups; buteonine hawks and accipitrine hawks. The term "true" hawk is sometimes used for the accipitrine hawks. Generally they take birds as their primary prey. The term "buzzard" is preferred for the buteonine hawks. They prefer mammals.
Throughout history, culture and myth, Hawks are symbols of courage and strength. Hawking, a form of Falconry, can be traced back to at least 2000 B.C.in Asia, and it flourished in Europe and the Middle East from 500 to 1600. It was used for both recreation and to provide food.
What's Included & Features:
- Songbird ReMix3 Falcon Base (.cr2/.obj format)
- Bird Species (.pz2 and .duf formats)
- African Harrier Hawk (m)
- African Cuckoo-hawk (m/f)
- African Goshawk (m)
- Long-tailed Hawk (m)
- BOP Attack1
- BOP Dive
- BOP Eat1
- BOP Eat2
- BOP Perch1
- BOP Perch2
- BOP Soar
- Hawk Hangtime
- Hawk Hunt
- Prey-Dead Bat (for the Silverkey3D Bat (Model not included))
- Prey-Dead Bird (for the Songbird ReMix Base (Model not included))
- Prey-Dead Rat (for Noggin's Rat (Model not included))
- Default pose (for resetting model)
- Field Guide and Manual in .PDF format (Includes detailed information about behavior, nesting and range)
|Compatible Software||DAZ Studio 4.5+, Poser 8+|
|Release Date||Dec 1, 2014|