Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey 3 features Buzzards, Goshawks, Hawks, Harriers and Kites found through the Americas. This is Mini-Set - Hawks of the US. Compatible with both Poser and DAZ Studio..
As a result of customer requests, we are offering the Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey Vol 3 - Hawks of the New World in smaller mini-sets! .
Hawks of Canada, Hawks of the U.S., and Hawks of Central & South America are available separately or buy the Entire Pack for extra savings!
This Songbird ReMix Birds of Prey contains species in the Hawk family. Hawks are small to medium-sized diurnal birds of prey, widely distributed around the world and varying greatly in size. Mini-sets are designed for those looking for a specific bird or on a budget. This mini-set includes 7 hawks found in the United States and elsewhere.
Hawks are divided into two groups; buteonine hawks and accipitrine hawks. The term "true" hawk is sometimes used for the accipitrine hawks. Generally they take birds as their primary prey. The term "buzzard" is preferred for the buteonine hawks. They prefer mammals.
Throughout history, culture and myth, Hawks are symbols of courage and strength. Hawking, a form of Falconry, can be traced back to at least 2000 B.C.in Asia, and it flourished in Europe and the Middle East from 500 to 1600. It was used for both recreation and to provide food.
What's Included & Features:
- Songbird ReMix3 Falcon Base (.cr2/.obj format)
- Bird Species (.pz2 and .duf formats)
- Sharp-shinned Hawk (m)
- Cooper's Hawk (m)
- Harris Hawk (m)
- Red-tailed Hawk (light morph)(m) and dark morph (m)
- Red-shouldered Hawk (m)
- 'lo (aka the Hawaiian Hawk) (m)
- Poses (.pz2 format)
- BOP Attack2
- BOP Dive
- BOP Eat1
- BOP Eat2
- BOP Perch1
- BOP Perch2
- BOP Post Perch
- BOP Soar
- Hawk Hangtime
- Hawk Hunt
- Prey-Dead Bird (for the Songbird ReMix Base (Model not included))
- Prey-Dead Rat (for Noggin's Rat (Model not included))
- Default pose (for resetting model)
- Field Guide and Manual in .PDF format (Includes detailed information about behavior, nesting and range)
|Compatible Software||DAZ Studio 4.5+, Poser 8+|
|Release Date||Jan 5, 2015|