Is this a long-abandoned outpost on the edge of the desert? Or is this a new settlement, waiting to trade with neighboring tribes?
Includes 12 buildings, 15 palm trees, 4 jars, 2 carts, and many more options.
* One DAZ Studio prop: obj, duf/ png, at 39,927 polygons.
Includes the following parts, all of which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene:
* BigJar001 and 002
* BigWindow001, 002, 003: can only be hidden/ shown
* Cap001 and 002
* Carpet001 and 002
* Cart001 and 002
* Door001, Door003, Door004, Door007, Door008, Door009: can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Door010: can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Door011: can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Door012: can open and close with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* House001, House002, House003, House004, House005, House006, House007, House008, House009, House010, House011, House012
* Ladder001, Ladder002
* MediumJar001, MediumJar002, MediumJar003
* Palm001, Palm002, Palm003, Palm004, Palm005, Palm006, Palm007, Palm008, Palm009, Palm010, Palm011, Palm012, Palm013, Palm014, Palm015
* SmallJar001, SmallJar002
* SmallLadder001, SmallLadder002
* SmallWindow001: can only be hidden/ shown
* WoodPlanks001, WoodPlanks002
* Use the Hierarchy Editor to hide and show these parts to further customize your scene.
* Parts are parented to each dirt pile, which can be positioned anywhere in the scene.
* Includes 12 camera presets for easier movement around the buildings.
Use these files to render your own scenes or use them as a starting point.
* One set of texture and corresponding bump maps, ranging from 512x512 to 1024x1024.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY