Your starship has a command center, an engineering room, and even hallways, but where are the crewmembers going to stay? That's right- in this set of quarters.
The room is divided into sections: bedroom, living room, foyer, replicator/ hallway, and bathroom.
This model includes the room, exterior hallways with opening doors, and separate furnishings.
You can add the fully furnished room to the scene or load only the room and decorate it yourself.
* Poser figures: obj, cr2/ png:
- All: loads the room and all the furnishings into the correct location.
- Bed, with 11,420 polygons and no moving parts.
- Chair, with 2,875 polygons and no moving parts.
- Coffee Table, with 1,370 polygons and no moving parts.
- Couch, with 1,277 polygons and no moving parts.
- Dresser, with 1,466 polygons, 3 drawers can open and close, with Pose Controls dials on the Body.
- Executive Chair, with 14,059 polygons. The top can rotate separately from the base, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Framed Picture, with 41 polygons and no moving parts.
- Plant, with 18,247 polygons and no moving parts.
- Room with hallway, with 39,001 polygons.
- Round Chair, with 1,344 polygons and no moving parts.
- Seat with spheres (small), with 934 polygons and no moving parts.
- Seat with spheres (large), with 5,348 polygons and no moving parts.
- Stand up mirror, with 10,500 polygons. The top mirror can rotate left-to-right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
- Stand short, with 1,174 polygons and no moving parts.
- Stand tall, with 1,183 polygons and no moving parts.
- Table, with 1,210 polygons and no moving parts.
Since all the furniture items are separate models, you can add more to your scene or add them to other room models.
&bill; Includes a plate decoration on one wall, which can be hidden/ shown.
&bill; Includes two bladed weapons on the walls, which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
* All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* Includes 7 sets of dual doors which can open and close, with Pose Control dials on the Body.
* Includes the hallway shown behind the room. There are no hallways on the other sides of the hallway doors.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
* Hiding and showing the walls also hides and shows the parts located on the walls, such as the desk, wall plate, and weapons.
* Thirteen camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
* One set of texture maps.
* The door labels and wall badges are mapped the same as the Futuristic Hallways and Stellar Cartography, so you can use the same textures will all 3 models.
* Also uses Poser Firefly shaders such as glass and metal.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Poser 6, Poser 7+, Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+, Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +, Poser Debut, Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +, Poser Pro 11