Transport your characters to the time of the Vikings, where marauders roamed the seas and villages were pillaged every day.
This set of buildings and props will let you create your own Viking village, wherever your character may set up their base camp. Includes buildings, logs, stones, a longboat, and more.
* Includes the following DAZ Studio props (dsf, duf/ png), some of which have separate parts that can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Blacksmith, at 2043 polygons. Parts: awning (which can be hidden or shown) and 1 table, and no interior.
- Building 01, at 6726 polygons. Parts: 1 bed, 3 seats, 1 stool, and 1 table. An interior can be seen through the open doorway.
- Building 02, at 9083 polygons. Parts: 15 beds, 11 seats, 6 stools, and 6 tables. An interior can be seen through the open doorway.
- Building 03, at 5239 polygons. Parts: fire pit. An interior can be seen through the open doorway.
- Building 10, at 1315 polygons. No moving parts.
- Anvil, at 546 polygons. Parts: anvil, base, and hammer.
- Blacksmith fire, at 38 polygons. No moving parts. The coals on top include emissive lighting.
- Log pile, at 990 polygons. Parts: 12 logs.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 1024x1024 and 2048x2048 pixels.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY