When VIP`s board your ship, you can`t have them staying in the regular quarters. Those are for your crew members! Instead, let them visit in luxury, with this VIP guest room.
Includes all the amenities your VIP would need:
* A desk to finish work.
* Chairs for talking with the person at the desk.
* A table and chairs for a private meeting.
* A bed in a separate area of the room.
* Private bathroom with a sonic shower.
* Includes the following Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Chair 1, at 9,151 polygons.
- Chair 2, at 4,310 polygons.
- Couch, at 4,310 polygons.
- Credenza, at 1,207 polygons.
- Desk Chair, at 12,651 polygons; the top of this chair can lean back and the bottom can rotate.
- Stand 1, at 1,186 polygons.
- Stand 2, at 1,186 polygons.
- Table, at 1,052 polygons.
- Room 1 (without furniture), at 93,718 polygons.
- Room 2 (with all furniture in the scene and parented to the room)
* All walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* Includes 5 doors which can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
* The bed is a separate part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
* The front wall includes an exterior wall so you can make scenes looking in from the windows.
* Includes the hallway shown behind the room. The doors between the room and hallways can open and close, but there are no hallways on the other sides of the doors.
* One set of textures is included.
* This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
* All of the monitor screens have their own materials, which makes it easy to change the screens and customize the room to suit the needs of your scene.
* The three monitors in the hallway also have their own materials for further customization.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling, desk, and bed.
* Hiding and showing the walls also hides and shows the doors located on the walls.
* Nine camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* Use these to render your scene or as a starting point.
All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
Recommended for use in Poser 6 and above; has not been tested in DAZ Studio.
Software: Poser 6+