Take me out to the old ball game!
This baseball set includes a stadium/ field with bases, a bat, ball, and glove.
The stadium is meant for distance shots and is not detailed.
* Poser models: includes obj, cr2/ png:
- Baseball Stadium (figure), at 49,224 polygons:
-- The 2 dugouts, fence, and exterior are separate parts which can be hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
-- All four bases/ plates (first, second, third and home) can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
- Baseball (prop), at 22,909 polygons
- Bat (prop), at 5,280 polygons; not parented to the human figure
- Glove (prop), at 157,897 polygons; not parented to the human figure
* One texture scheme.
* All materials use Superfly shaders. The model will not render correctly using Firefly.
All sales images rendered in Poser 12.
Designed for use in Poser 11 and above and not supported in any other software.
Model created by masterTOB and sold here with permission.
masterTOB is an artist based out of Kyiv, Ukraine.
Software: Poser Pro 11, Poser 12