Introducing Bone Minion for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Poses for Genesis 9, a revolutionary way to use poses from Genesis 8! Stop wasting time and hard drive space converting pose presets, just use them! With Bone Minion, you can directly use Genesis 8 poses for Genesis 9 figures without first converting and saving them to a preset. Your Bone Minion will do the hard work for you by acting as a bone "catcher" for a pose and then transferring (and converting if necessary) the pose to its parent Genesis 9 figure. Simply load the desired Bone Minion (i.e., Genesis 8 Female Bone Minion for Genesis 8 Female Poses) on your target figure (Genesis 9), select the Bone Minion, and start applying poses!
- On-the-fly conversion of poses to your target figure
- Directly convert from the source generation to the target generation without converting to intermediate generations
- Works with full poses, partial poses*, hierarchical poses**, and even AniBlocks!
- Automatically applies full poses when they are loaded*
- Cross-gender pose conversion
- Supports pose properties (using the Create Heavyweight Bone Minion script)
- Use pose details on the Bone Minion to apply partial poses
Note that converted poses (and especially props if they are hierarchical poses) may not be perfect and may require tweaking. Facial bones (i.e., expressions) except for the eyes are not transferred.
* Any pose that sets the hip of the Bone Minion will be automatically converted on the fly and applied to the target figure. The Apply Changes script can be used to transfer any pose (including partial poses) on the Bone Minion to its target figure.
** Hierarchical poses require the props loaded on both the Bone Minion and the target figure. For Genesis 9, the bone names ARE VERY DIFFERENT and you will need to move the props to the correct bones manually. The prop will be properly rotated for the pose but may need to be manually translated to the correct location.
What's Included and Features
- Bone Minion for Genesis 8 Poses for Genesis 9: (.DSE, .DSA)
- Bone Minion - Apply Changes
- Bone Minion - Turn Limits Off
- Bone Minion - Turn Limits On
- Bone Minion - Create Heavyweight Bone Minion
- Bone Minion Install Custom Actions
- Bone Minion Genesis 8 Female
- Bone Minion Genesis 8.1 Female
- Bone Minion Genesis 8 Male
- Bone Minion Genesis 8.1 Male
- Detailed User Manual
Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 8 Male, Genesis 8.1 Female, Genesis 8.1 Male, Genesis 9
Daz Studio 4.21
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install