Stop wasting time and hard drive space converting pose presets, just use them! With Bone Minion, you can directly use poses for Genesis 9 without first converting and saving them to a preset. Your Bone Minion will do the hard work for you by acting as a bone "catcher" for a pose and then transferring (and converting if necessary) the pose to its parent Genesis 2 figure.* Simply load the desired Bone Minion (i.e., Genesis 9 Bone Minion for Genesis 9 poses) on your Genesis 2 figure, select the Bone Minion, and start applying poses!
- On the fly conversion of Genesis 9 poses to your Genesis 2 figure
- Directly convert from the Source generation to the Target generation without converting to intermediate generations (i.e., direct conversion from G9 to G2F instead of G9 to G8F to G3F to G2F)
- Works with Genesis 9 full poses, partial poses**, hierarchical poses***, and even AniBlocks!
- Automatically applies full poses when they are loaded**
- Supports pose properties (using the Create Heavyweight Bone Minion script)
Note that converted poses (and especially props if they are hierarchical poses) may not be perfect and may require tweaking. Facial Bones (i.e., expressions) except for the eyes are not transferred.
* Requires purchase of the correct Bone Minion product.
** Any pose that sets the hip of the Bone Minion will be automatically converted on the fly and applied to the target figure. The Apply Changes script can be used to transfer any pose (including partial poses) on the Bone Minion to its target figure.
*** Hierarchical poses require the props loaded on both the Bone Minion and the target figure. The prop will be properly rotated for the pose but may need to be manually translated to the correct location. Genesis 9 has different bone names than previous generations. You will need to manually move the prop to the correct bone on the Target Figure.
What's Included and Features
- Bone Minion for Genesis 9 Poses for Genesis 2 (.DSE/.DSA)
- Bone Minion - Apply Changes
- Bone Minion - Turn Limits Off
- Bone Minion - Turn Limits On
- Bone Minion - Create Heavyweight Bone Minion
- Bone Minion Install Custom Actions
- Bone Minion Genesis 9
- Detailed User Manual
Genesis 2 Female, Genesis 2 Male, Genesis 9
Daz Studio 4.21
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install