This is a traditional garment for Korean men from the Joseon era, perfect for your historically accurate renders. This outfit is dForce ready, but it also has several shaping morphs and bones as well as 6 pre-simulated poses included (three exclusive poses and 3 to match poses from the Genesis 8 Starter Essentials)!
As a bonus, you'll also receive 17 projection morphs for G8M that you can use to fix poke through on any clothing item, not just this outfit!
The morphs only affect the clothing items, not the base figure.
Included in this package:
- Baji (Pants) with shoes attached
- dForce Cheolik (Robe) with 6 material presets (both 3dl and Iray)
- dForce Dapho (Outer Robe) with 6 material presets (both 3dl and Iray)
- Gat (traditional hat) with beads and ties
- hair with topknot and manggeon (headband) accessory
- 17 projection morphs for G8M to help with clipping issues
Please see ReadMe file for more information and tips to get the best use out of this item!
Software: Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
Compatible figures: Genesis 8 Male