Leiomano (Hawaiian for shark-toothed weapon) is how the humans who made first contact with this strange alien species.
This character was designed with ultra-realistic skin skin techniques, using the DAZ PBRSkin shader. The High Definition morphs and High Quality textures will really bring this character to life for your renders.
Perfectly at home in Science fiction stories, these creatures can also be seen as mysterious cryptids who lurk around swamps, or monstrous subterranean cave dwellers with a hunger for human flesh. Whatever sort of creepy creature you are looking for, Leiomano can accent any render.
What's Included and Features
- Leiomano for Genesis 8 Male: (.DUF)
- Leiomano Character Preset
- Leiomano Shaping Preset
- Material Options:
- 03 Full Body Texture Material Presets including anatomical elements
- 05 Eye Material Presets
- Textures Include:
- 53 Texture, Ambient Occlusion, Bump, Normal, Specular, Roughness, and Weight Maps (1024 x 1024 to 2048 x 2048)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
Genesis 8 Male
Daz Studio 4.15
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install