Lights Console Suite includes 39 scripts that add functionality to any Elgato Stream Deck device or any other console you own with programmable keys. You can also use the suite as standalone applications even without any of the above devices to organize the lights main functions into a toolbar for easy access. For the best experience, it is recommended that you use it with an external device. The package also includes 2 profile files for interaction with Elgato Stream Deck classic (15 keys) and/or Elgato Stream Deck Plus devices!
The first script of the package adds/removes the other scripts of the product into/from the menu and into/from a toolbar for easy access.
There are five groups of scripts controlling the Intensity, Height, Width, Spread Angle and Temperature of the selected light. Each group contains four scripts to increase, decrease, show the current value and set the default value for each one of the previous properties.
Three scripts are programmed to show the current geometry of the selected light and set the next or the previous geometry.
Another script can lock or unlock the selected light's movement in the scene. Extremely helpful when you don't want to accidentally relocate the light.
The next script circularly selects all the visible scene lights in the active viewport current camera selection.
A pair of scripts can show the render emitter property's current value and toggle this value on or off.
The luminous flux property is controlled by six scripts. One of these scripts shows the current value, another one sets the default value and the remaining four increase or decrease the value of luminous flux. Two of them change the current value by 1.25 (default step) times up or down for small adjustments and the other two change the current value by 10 (default step) times up or down.
The next four scripts mimic the Orbital Lights plugin movement function and rotate the selected light horizontally or vertically around a selected node in the scene or spin the light horizontally or vertically, around its own axis, if no node has been selected. Two of these scripts control the horizontal rotation (CW and CCW) and the other two control the vertical (up or down).
The last script is used to adjust the settings for some of the above scripts, in order to meet your own needs.
The suite also includes a detailed manual describing the function of each script, to help you achieve the optimal use of your lights and create outstanding renders!
Watch the next video to see how to use this suite with the Elgato Stream Deck Classic device:
Watch the next video to see how to use this suite with the Elgato Stream Deck Plus device:
What's Included and Features
- Lights Console Suite: (.DUF)
- Add to menu and to toolbar
- Lights Console manual
- Lights Stream Deck Settings
- Product Support
- Intensity Value Decrease
- Intensity Value Increase
- Intensity Value Set Default
- Intensity Value Show
- Light Geometry Next
- Light Geometry Previous
- Light Geometry Show
- Light Height Value Decrease
- Light Height Value Increase
- Light Height Value Set Default
- Light Height Value Show
- Light Width Value Decrease
- Light Width Value Increase
- Light Width Value Set Default
- Light Width Value Show
- Lock - Unlock selected Light
- Luminous Flux Value Exp Decrease
- Luminous Flux Value Exp Increase
- Luminous Flux Value Mult Decrease
- Luminous Flux Value Mult Increase
- Luminous Flux Value Set Default
- Luminous Flux Value Show
- Next Light in Viewport
- Render Emitter Show
- Render Emitter Toggle
- Rotate Light Clockwise by 1
- Rotate Light Counterclockwise by 1
- Rotate Light Vert Decrease by 1
- Rotate Light Vert Increase by 1
- Spread Angle Value Decrease
- Spread Angle Value Increase
- Spread Angle Value Set Default
- Spread Angle Value Show
- Temperature Value Decrease
- Temperature Value Increase
- Temperature Value Set Default
- Temperature Value Show
- Device Files:
- MikeD Light Console for Daz Studio Plus.streamDeckProfile
- MikeD Lights Console for Daz Studio 15 Keys.streamDeckProfile
Daz Studio 4.21
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install