We've all been there: you want your figure's eyes to look at something, you select the eyes of a figure, create a Null, set the Null as the target, position it... and when you're done posing, you can't really save the pose because the keyframes are on the Nulls, not on the Figure. Such wasted potential! This is why you need Magic!, it solves all these problems and enables you to do so much more!
Magic - Smart Actions for Posing adds an exciting, efficient visual method to pose your characters, with a single button doing most of the work!
Magic unleashes the full potential of the native "Point At" feature and carefully places it in your hand. It is 100% compatible with all other posing methods, and you can share your creations across all your scenes and characters!
Magic computes the target's starting position automatically, no matter what you use it on!
One button does it all. With bones selected, it will create and place the targets. With targets selected, it will remove them, keeping the bones in place. Save your pose and apply it in another scene! Or share it with your friends!
With multiselection, hassle turns into joy. Create specialized posing contraptions and experiment away!
It is lightweight and works with every other posing method, script, plug-in, and add-on... Any figure, any animal, any prop, everything works with Magic! Use it for the finishing touches. Use it for sketching. Use it to adjust an existing pose from the Daz Store. Use it to keep bones in the right direction while you move other bones. Design your poses like Artistic Gestures, with Lines of Action. But remember, it's Magic! Use it responsibly.
Still not convinced? Watch this short video showcase: pure joy.
What's Included and Features
- Magic - Smart Actions for Posing (.DSE)
- Magic installer (install script)
- Creates Custom Actions
- Creates Menu entries
- Creates Toolbar
- Magic-Pointer.(main script)
- Creates Targets for the selected Nodes (bones, props, hair...) and positions them perfectly
- Removes the selected Targets and updates the Nodes' rotations to their new value
- Magic-Twister (support script)
- Creates Twist/Bend Controller Nodes for the selected Bones (head, neck, spine...) and positions them perfectly, ready for posing with Magic Pointer
- Removes the selected Twist/Bend Controller Nodes and updates the corresponding nodes' rotations to their new value
Genesis 2 Male, Genesis 8 Female, Genesis 9, Genesis, Genesis 2 Female, Genesis 3 Female, Genesis 3 Male, Genesis 8 Male, Genesis 8.1 Female, Genesis 8.1 Male
Daz Studio 4.21
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install