ND Milo is an influential and stern noble from the Mushroom Kingdom. He stands tall and proud, a pillar of strength and security for the citizens of the kingdom. He is seen as a role model by many and takes his responsibility of protecting the domain seriously. Yet, beneath his tough exterior lies a kind heart which is often seen in his willingness to help those in need. Milo has known Liloo since childhood and, despite her numerous mischievous pranks, he cares deeply for her. Therefore he is always keeping an eye on her schemes and is ready to step in and put a stop to them when they get out of hand.
While Milo's skin loads with a Masculine Chest Texture (Nipples), we added a LIE Preset to remove both his Nipples and Bellybutton textures for added flexibility. Unlike Liloo, Milo's texture supports only the Male anatomical element via 6 additional Hierarchical Material Presets for each skin option.
In addition, he comes with 25 eye material presets, and a set of Tattoos applied via three different Geoshells for different effects: as gems, as emission below the skin, and, as scarification.
Using a Geoshell for the Tattoos application, we can control the final look in a non-destructive way and, most importantly, ensure support for both skins that use PBRSkin shader and those that use the Iray Uber shader skins. Each Tattoo Shell comes with several colors and utility presets to help you tweak and refine.
Note that Milo's skin is set up using the Iray Uber Shader and not the PBRSkin shader, so the normal detail maps included in Genesis 9 essentials aren't compatible with him. That said, his skin has displacement baked into the normal maps and his displacement maps are also set up and included for additional detail. Presets to disable said displacement to control clothing poke-through have also been included.
What's Included and Features
- ND Milo for Genesis 9:
- ND Milo
- ND Milo Head Apply/Remove
- ND Milo Body Apply/Remove
- ND Milo Ears Apply/Remove
- ND Milo Nipples Apply/Remove
- ND Milo Proportions Apply/Remove
- ND Milo 03.1 Eyelashes !Apply
- ND Milo 03.2 Eyebrows !Apply
- ND Milo 06 Apply Tattoo Shell Stone Wearable
- ND Milo 07 Apply Tattoo Glow Shell Wearable
- ND Milo 08 Apply Tattoo Scar Shell Wearable
- 85 Material Options
- Property Presets:
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Body
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Face and Body
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Foot Left/Right
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Hand Left/Right
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Head
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Forehead
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Hide Torso Lower
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility Restore Default
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell !Male Gens Fix
- ND Milo 06 !Tattoo General Instructions
- ND Milo 06.3 Tattoo Shell Utility Stone Displacement !Info
- ND Milo 09 Tattoo Shell Visibility !Info
- Info Presets:
- ND Milo 01 Skin !Info Materials
- ND Milo 02 LIE !Info
- Layered Image Editor (LIE) Presets:
- ND Milo 02 LIE Make Neutral
- Textures Include:
- 117 Texture, Base Color, Bump, Displacement, Emissive, Normal, Specular, and Transparency Maps (2048 x 2048 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio Layered Image Material Presets (.DUF)
- This product uses the Genesis 9 Base UVs.
Daz Studio 4.21
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install