Hydrangea is a set of 3D plants with multiple components. The Poseable Hydrangea for arrangement in vases and baskets, the Hydrangea Bouquet to be held in the hand for weddings and other special occasions, the six Single Stems can be used alone or grouped into arrangements. Also includes a Hydrangea Bush.
The hydrangea symbolizes friendship, devotion and understanding, and its uses range from ornamental to medicinal to magical. Blooming in the summer and the fall, it prefers a moist location with morning sun and afternoon shade.
Lisas Botanicals - Hydrangea is a set of 3D plants with multiple components. The Poseable Hydrangea is suitable for arrangement in vases and baskets. The Hydrangea Bouquet is designed to be held in the hand, and is suitable for weddings and other special occasions. The six Single Stem Hydrangeas represent cuttings taken from a hydrangea bush and can be used alone or grouped into arrangements and small bushes. The Bush Hydrangea is suitable for landscapes and detailed background scene elements.
Six full color presets and 15 partial material presets are included to change the color of an entire bouquet/bush or just one flower. There are seven leaf variations and four petal variations (in shades of blue, pink and white) that can be mixed and matched.
What's Included & Features
- Models (CR2 & OBJ)
- Hydrangea Bouquet (includes fabric wrap with 3 textures; or turn off the wrap to use bouquet in vases and baskets)
- Poseable Hydrangea (seven hydrangea stems attached at the base, each moves independently and can be rotated and moved up and down)
- Bush Hydrangea
- SStem01 (blue, pink, white)
- SStem02 (blue, pink, white)
- SStem03 (blue, pink, white)
- SStem04 (blue, pink, white)
- SStem05 (blue, pink, white)
- SStem06 (blue, pink, white)
- 3 Hydrangea texture, bump, displacement and transparency maps (1024 x 1024)
- 3 Hydrangea Bouquet Wrapper texture, bump and transparency maps (1024 x 1024)
- Additional Supporting Files
- Poser 5 Material poses (PZ2)
- Poser 6+ Material presets (MC6)
- DAZ Studio Material presets (DS)
|Compatible Software||DAZ Studio 3+, Poser 6+|
|Release Date||Sep 3, 2009|