Bring your deep space adventures to life with the Sci-Fi Planetary Shader Pack!
This unique pack allows you to add sci-fi-themed planets and stars at the click of a few buttons.
To add that extra depth and realism to the shaders, there are also solar flares and atmospheres you can use to enhance the shaders, bringing a whole new dimension!
Included in this shader pack are some bonus props, which allow you to quickly and easily apply the shaders hassle-free. However, you are not limited to only using the included props with the planets and stars — you can make your own unique shapes and apply the shaders to them!
There are also handy utilities in the pack from tiling, emission, and even hide and unhide options (works great if you want to temporarily hide or unhide a solar flare or atmosphere).
Show off your deep space exploration in a new light by using the Sci-Fi Planetary Shader Pack!
What's Included and Features
- Sci-Fi Planetary Props and Shader Pack: (.DUF)
- 00 Blue Giant Star [4K/2K/1K]
- 00 Brown Dwarf Star [4K/2K/1K]
- 00 Yellow Dwarf Star [4K/2K/1K]
- Athena [4K/2K/1K]
- Cronus [4K/2K/1K]
- Gaia [4K/2K/1K]
- Hecate [4K/2K/1K]
- Hephaestus [4K/2K/1K]
- Planet Half Orb
- Solar Flare and Atmosphere Horizontal Plane
- Solar Flare and Atmosphere Vertical Plane
- Sun and Solar Flare
- Dark Blue Atmosphere
- Gold Atmosphere
- Green Atmosphere
- Light Blue Atmosphere
- Orange Atmosphere
- Pale Blue Atmosphere
- Pale Green Atmosphere
- Pale Red Atmosphere
- Purple Atmosphere
- Blue Giant Star Solar Flare Mat
- Brown Dwarf Star Solar Flare Mat
- Yellow Dwarf Star Solar Flare Mat
- Displacement High
- Displacement Medium
- Displacement Low
- Displacement Off
- Emission High
- Emission Medium
- Emission Low
- Emission Off
- 05 Tiling Options
- Textures Include:
- 29 Texture, Bump, Displacement, Normal, Opacity, and Roughness Maps (1024 x 1024 to 4096 x 4096)
- Daz Studio Iray Material Presets (.DUF)
- Daz Studio Iray Shader Presets (.DUF)
Daz Studio 4.16
DazCentral, Daz Connect, DIM, Manual Install