Based on the design of the 707, this DAZ Studio aircraft is ready to take to skies... or stay on the ground, whichever best suits your needs.
The 707 aircraft is a four-engine commercial passenger jet airliner developed by in the early 1950`s. Its name is most commonly pronounced as `Seven Oh Seven`.
Although it was not the first commercial jet in service, the 707 was among the first to be commercially successful. Dominating passenger air transport in the 1960`s, and remaining common throughout the 1970`s, the 707 is generally credited with ushering in the Jet Age.
The VC-137C variant of the 707 was a special-purpose design meant to serve as Air Force One, the secure transport for the President of The United States of America. These models were in operational use from 1962 to 1990.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, at 61,692 polygons.
* Rudder can rotate left to right, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Left and right ailerons (rear tail-wing flaps) can rotate up and down.
* Two sets of left and right wing flaps on the main wings can rotate up and down.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers both flaps.
- A second Pose Control dial on the Body raises or lowers the flaps opposite each other for banking turns.
* The landing gear wheels can open and close.
* The landing gear doors can open and close.
- A Pose Control dial on the Body opens and closes both the landing gear wheels and the landing gear doors.
This model is designed for exterior shots only: there is no interior and the doors do not open.
Textures/ Material Files:
* Includes ten texture sets, at 2048x2048 pixels
- Allied Airways: blue and white Body with a blue tail
- Air Force One: United States Presidential Aircraft markings
- ATM Airways: white body with a red stripe and tail
- Branth Air Lines: blue and green body with a blue tail
- Falcon Airlines: black Body with a red stripe and tail
- Fresh Air: blue with a blowing-cloud on the tail
- NordAirlines: Red and gray, with a white stripe
- Shamrock Air: green top with white bottom and a shamrock on the tail
- Sunny Air Lines: blue top, yellow bottom, with a sun on the tail
- Yellowstar Charter Air: white with a yellow stripe and tail
* The tires on this aircraft include modelled treads, so there is no need for a displacement map.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY