The Chevrolet S-10 is a compact pickup truck produced by Chevrolet and was the first compact pickup of the big three American automakers. When it was first introduced in 1982, the GMC version was known as the S-15 and later renamed the GMC Sonoma.
In North America, the S-series was replaced by the Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon, and Isuzu i-Series in 2004.
The S-Series ended production in Brazil in 2012, being replaced by the Chevrolet Colorado, but still with the name S-10.
This digital model is based on the 1998 version of the Chevy S10 Pickup.
- Approx 61,238 polygons.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Because of this, the doors are not separate parts.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- All 4 wheels
-- (The doors are not a separate part.)
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- Includes logically named materials, such as BodyMetal, Tires, Headlight Glass, and more. This makes it very easy to recolor the model.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model has basic UV mapping and NO textures are included. You'll need to apply your own shaders, such as metal and fabric.
3DS Max, UNITY