Introducing the next service vehicle from VP automotive: a delivery van. Whether you need to transport supplies, food, or any cargo, this delivery van can carry it all. The side doors allow quick and easy access to all of your cargo.
Please note that this van is designed to transport cargo, and because of this, no rear seats are included. Also note that transporting passengers in the rear without seats or other safety harnesses may be unsafe.
* DAZ Studio prop: includes dsf, duf/ png, 107,820 polygons
* A Pose Control dial on the Body rotates all four wheels.
* Steering wheel is turnable and a Pose Control dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
* Left and right rear doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Hood can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
-A low-polygon engine can be seen when you open the hood.
* Right and left front doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Right side doors can open and close, with a Pose Control dial on the Body.
* Front seats can move forward and backward to accommodate the various Poser figures.
* Front license plate can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
* Bonus! Includes dashboard with left-hand steering wheel (US) AND right-hand steering wheel (UK).
* Note: since this model was designed to be a cargo van, no rear seats are included.
* All four wheels include a "Flat Tire" morph to simulate a flat tire.
* Four Texture designs:
- FredEx delivery service
- Leann's Flowers
- Maria's Indonesian Bistro
- SuperShuttle transportation service
* Five BodyMetal colors:
* Five textures/ materials for the license plates:
- Florida 1 (Sunshine State design)
- Florida 2 (Manatee design)
- White (Commercial vehicle)
Also includes corresponding bump maps to simulate raised lettering on the plates.
The license plate is mapped the same as our other cars and trucks, which means you can use those textures on this model.
* Bump map on the tires creates tread detailing.
* Texture map and bump map on the underside creates extra detailing.
* Accurately reflecting mirrors.
* The side windows are a separate material from the front windows.
- This allows you to make the side windows opaque so your BodyMetal texture can cover the windows.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
* Hide/ show front license plate
* Show left dashboard/ steering (also hides right dashboard/ steering)
* Show right dashboard/ steering (also hides left dashboard/ steering)
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Software: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY