MOTO CROSS BIKE is a 'Next Generation' product for Poser, working in FIREFLY as well as in SUPERFLY.
The model is highly detailed and textured in great quality, to allow for real CLOSE renders. Saying 'close', what we mean is not ten or 5 meters, but instead ONE meter... Placing your actors on or very close to our bike will always look great from any perspective.
The model comes with HQ 'Next Generation' materials, which work in any Poser 9+ version, in both FIREFLY and SUPERFLY. Simple textures are also included, for those racing scenes with multiple bikes, or for older Poser 6+ versions, or for a reduced workload on slower computers.
What is included:
MOTO CROSS BIKE is fully rigged with numerous moveable parts and morphs:
- front and rear suspension individually adjustable
- wheels turn for animation
- kick start, gear lever, foot and hand brake, clutch lever can move for posing or animation
- cables and springs bend simultaneously with moveable parts (ERC)
- helmet smart props for V4 and M4
- googles smart props for V4 and M4
- spare tire props for those repair situations
- a winners podium, a golden winners dish, and a maintenance stand for the bike
- many ready made poses for the Bike and Driver to ease setting up your scenes
Large choice of texture sets, total of 145 mc6 files:
- 3 HQ textures (Poser 2012+) for MOTO CROSS BIKE, each in either clean (used) or dirty variant
- 3 simple textures (Poser 6+) for MOTO CROSS BIKE, each in either clean (used) or dirty variant
- 6 dirt conditions for the tires, each in either HQ or simple quality
- 9 matching HQ textures for Helmet prop, each in either clean or dirty
- 9 simple textures for Helmet prop, each in either clean or dirty
- 3 bonus matching texture sets for a Team Truck ('Expedition Truck' is sold as seperate product)
- total of 72 bonus matching texture sets for PRAE Moto Cross clothes V4 or M4:
- 4 colors for the boots, each in clean or dirty variant plus the same again as simple textures
- 2 colors for the gloves, each in clean or dirty variant plus the same again as simple textures
- 3 team designs for the pants, each in clean or dirty variant, plus the same again as simple textures
- 3 team designs for the tops, each in clean or dirty variant, plus the same again as simple textures
PRAE clothes are sold as separate products, they are NOT contained in the MOTO CROSS BIKE package (please check out the links below).
Please also check out the FREEBIE section here at RENDEROSITY on a regular basis. We have a number of additional texture sets and addon props in preparation for our products.
Promotional images have been done in POSER 2012, 2014, 11 (with FIREFLY or SUPERFLY), with a simple skydome, one single infinite light, with IDL and raytracing engaged. Some images have postwork for flying dirt or smoke, but no postwork has been done on the product itself in any of the promo images. All textures are shown exactly like they are supplied in the product package.
We sincerely thank PRAE for allowing us to use the MOTO CROSS clothes in our promo images, and for allowing bonus team textures to be made for them. PRAE's clothes can be found here:
Prae-MCross for M4 : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/prae-mcross-for-m4/116543
Prae-MCross for V4 : https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/prae-mcross-for-v4/116542
COMPATIBILITY: The product is considered POSER only, it has not been tested in DAZ STUDIO. It has been tested in POSER 2012, 2014 and 11, but should also work in POSER 6+ (the simple textures only, not tested). Color schemes are optimized for FireFly and SuperFly renders, not for DAZ-STUDIO. However the textures contain full PBR materials (metal/roughness workflow), so they should most likely also work in DAZ-Studio (iRay), Reality/Lux-Render and similar render engines, but may need individual adjustment of some materials by the client).
As a known limitation in Poser 2012 preview render engine, the HQ textures show black in the Poser 2012 preview (but not so in Poser 2014 and Poser 11+). This is due to a limited capability of the preview renderer in this older Poser version, and we cannot be held responsible for it. It is not a malfunction in our product. As a simple workaround we suggest that Poser 2012 users should do the scene building and posing with the simple materials applied (which work fine in P2012 preview), and then for the final render simply apply the HQ textures. These will show black only in the preview, but render perfectly well in Firefly.
Please contact Bytefactory3D via RENDEROSITY Site Mail to ask for any further information.
Software: Poser 9+