"I would bring you the stars" - we hear this so many times and it seems impossible. But with this set it can be done.
- full collection presets
- material collections to apply shaders on more material zones
- single materials to change any parts
- 15 full set of styles (matching collections)
- Aurora (a natural light display in the sky caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere)
- GJ 504b (a dark cherry blossom color exoplanet orbiting a sun-like star discovered in 2013)
- Lava (hypothetical type of terrestrial planetjust after its formation, with a surface mostly or entirely covered by molten lava)
- Magellanic Cloud (hydrogen is the main element making up pink clouds in the Large Magellanic Clouds - a nearby irregular galaxy)
- Mars (the fourth planet of the Sun - the Red Planet because of iron oxide prevalent on its surface)
- MoonM (the only natural satellite of the Earth)
- Mu Cephei (a red supergiant star in the constellation Cepheus and the most luminous star in the Milky Way)
- Nebula (an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases)
- Neptune (the eight planet from the Sun. Overall blue coloration is due at least in part to methane absorption of red light)
- Sky (the celestial sphere - includes our atmoshpeher and the rest of outer space)
- Sun (The star at the center of the Solar System)
- Venus (the second planet from the Sun. After the Moon, it is the brightest natural object in the night sky. Also known as the Morning/Evening Star )
- Witches Brew (Witch Head nebula brews baby stars - The actual color of this nebula is blue - but be honest...witch....brew...the color we associate is green isn't it?)
- 5 metals (bronze and different coppers)
- 5 metal (bronze, copper) settings for pearls around stones
- 10 drop materials (for drops, but may use with pearls and stones either)
- 16 sets of stone materials most of them include 4-5 different looks)
full 56 stone materials
- 13 Texture, Reflection, Bump Maps
DAZ Studio is NOT supported. Materials use Poser shader nodes!
NOTE!! Poser 8 users!!
Some metal materials and all pearl materials use Poser 9 shader nodes. I am working on P8 materials so if you interested in this set, check back later!
|Poser Version:||9 +|
|Zip Files:||1 (8,91Mb)|
|Date Added:||Nov 22, 2013|