The Sky Hammer is a midrange 3D starship designed for both atmosphere and space flight. With many rigged parts, this craft fills multiple roles and works equally well in offensive and defensive capacities.
An operational bay door makes loading and unloading troops and supplies easy. Fully animated bottom, side wing, and top cannons provide defense against menacing invaders. Animated shields protect the wing cannons to allow for high-speed re-entry into the atmosphere. Retractable landing gear and rotating thrusters add realistic detail to take-off and hovering animations.
Almost every external part on the ship can be adjusted and animated. For added versatility, the weaponry can be hidden to create a civilian version of the craft.
- Compatible 3D Software
- DAZ Studio, Poser
- What's Included & Features
- Starship Sky Hammer (CR2 and OBJ):
- 26 animation morphs for engines, flaps, hatches, cannon, landing gear and more
- 3 Rocket Fire props for Nozzles, Rear Engines and Rear Thrusters (PP2 and OBJ)
- 2 Jet Vane poses (rotate, stop) (PZ2)
- 42 texture, bump and transparency maps (up to 4096 x 4096)