Iray Structural Grunge Shaders is a set of 80 full shaders and 19 partials that are grungy, distressed, chipped, scratched, stained and or etc. This shaders are perfect for old farm scenes, abandoned structures, apocalyptic structures and so much more!
The shaders are split by into 8 groups (not counting partials). Each group has 10 shaders. Within each 'ten' is two patterns that come colored 5 different ways. Even though the groups are named somewhat for what they could be used for, they can be applied to virtually any surface within Daz Studio Iray.
The groups are
- Partials (19 shaders to adjust tiling, bump, normals)
- Wood (hard wood floors with scratches, vertical planks with peeling paint)
- Bricks (bricks with grunge/mold growing on the mortar + chipped plaster over brick)
- Floor Tile (dirt over tiles or roughed up surface near the mortar)
- Peeling Walls (Looks like wall paper that has been near a fire and is cracking and peeling. Great for walls, junk boxes, and so much more)
- Misc (Another wall texture with rust)
- Roofing (Old, grungy, and chipped)
- Concrete (great for walls, used as parking spots and asphalt, or blocks)
- Extreme Rust (heck use it on anything!)
80 texture images that measure 1000x1000 pixels in .JPEG format.
16 Bump maps that measure 1000x1000 pixels in .JPEG format.
16 Normal maps that measure 1000x1000 pixels in .JPEG format.
All Shaders in this pack are tiled at 4x4 but can be adjusted in the surface tab or with the partials that are included.
How to use:
You must select the item within the preview pane that you wish to apply the shader to, then go into the surfaces tab and select the material zone you wish to apply the shader to, once the item is selected in both places you can then go into your content and find my shader presets and select the one you wish to apply.
Please note because of the uniqueness of the shaders you won't see the desired result until fully rendered. No props, lights, environment maps, characters, figures and or etc are included in this shader pack.
Please see promo tab for promo credits
Software: Daz Studio 4