31 Emotional ambient musical soundscapes
- 24 Bit 48Khz professional quality uncompressed .wav
- 100% original material
Arpeggioscapes is a music construction tool with music material from the renown composer Gustaf Grefberg, known from game compositions such as Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, The Darkness, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and A Way Out.
For the first time his principles of emotional ambient music is shared to the world, with music construction kits. Arpeggionscapes has multiple chords for each set, major, minor, sustained, and sometimes dimished and 5ths as well as bass tones, FX layers and melody tones. This material is intended primarily to be used in your DAW as a scoring element to use with other sounds, but due to their richness they can be used standalone.
- Seamless loops
- C as the rootkey. (Simply pitch them if you are working in a different key)
- Multiple chord types
- Completely unique material (Original recordings)
- Completely unique material (Highly processed and costum played from Open Source synths)
- Combined into never heard before soundscapes
Requirements: Any program that can open .wav files