Darling and Daring, grown up yet innocent, Shanda is the kind of effortlessly sexy hairstyle that accentuates the feminine and compliments the masculine: from soft beautiful and female to rugged tiger masculine, Shanda is the hair for you.
Ooh, it's so good, you know you want it!
Shanda Hair has been specially crafted for High Realism, with high resolution textures and MANY Layers of poly mesh. As such it is graphic intensive and will take time to render. Please be aware of this as this level of detail, time invested in rendering is worth it. Shanda Hair is UVMapped using UVLAYOUT. Each strand has been laid out and spread into a rectangle to make texturing easily achieved by most artists. The individual strands have then been layered in randomized groupings to give the maximum natural effect with the minimum texture demands, saving you time and memory. There is some stretching over the individual strands however they are invisible in the overall effect. Truly she is quick to texture and a beauty to render with. The renders were all achieved with Daz Studio, all using Sabby's "Enlighten" Light sets, at High Quality AMR Render settings in the 3Delight Engine.
- Shanda Hair for G2Female (Defaults in DS Materials)
- Shanda Hair for G2Male (Defaults in DS Materials)
- DSON/Poser Companion Files for both.
- 10 Individually crafted Poser Materials with their accompanying High Res Textures and Trans
- 10 Individually crafted DS Shader Presets with their accompaying High Res Textures and Trans
- Morph Support for Female: Eclypse, Ailo 6, Willow, Belle6, Callie 6, Dolly, Girl 6, Gia, Giselle, Lilith 6, Olympia, Stephanie6, Teen Josie, Victoria6, and Ysabeau.
- Morph Support for Male: Michael 6 and Teen Jayden.
- Additional 'Fit' Morphs provided for fine tuning.
|Poser Version:||Poser 9+ or 2012+|
|Daz Studio:||Daz Studio 4.5+|
|Zip Files||2 Zip Files|
|Requires:||Genesis 2 Female or Male|