Set in the future, this courtroom finds defendants guilty in front of a group of their peers... though their `peers` are often encouraged to jeer and heckle the defendants.
The judge sits on the hovering chair at the rear of the room, the better to float above the room and hecklers.
There are no doors and no windows, which means the only way in or out is the main teleporter in the middle of the room.
Plead your case and you'll get beamed home... lose your case and get beamed to prison!
* Poser figure file (obj, cr2/ png), with 33,312 polygons.
* The chair is a separate part which can be hidden or shown or repositioned in the scene.
* All of the walls, columns, left and right seats, and the center pad can be hidden or shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* One color scheme, which includes texture maps and Poser shaders.
* Hide/ show poses for each wall and the ceiling, both columns, both seats, and the center pad.
* Eight camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
You can use these camera angles to render your scenes or use them as a starting point and adjust them as needed.
This product is meant for use in Poser 6 and above and may not work correctly in other software programs.
All images rendered in Poser Pro using a combination of lights and Indirect Lighting (IDL) using the included camera presets.
Poser 6, Poser 7+