This town has seen better days. What happened here? Did a storm come through the area and destroy all the buildings? Where the people forced to evacuate?
Or was this town created by people who couldn't live anywhere else? Are these ramshackle buildings their permanent home or do they hope for something more.
Combine the accessories and buildings to make your own shanty town:
* Add fencing sections around a building.
* Add metal panels to the walls.
* Add and rotate the buildings.
* Some buildings have separate parts which can be repositioned or hidden/ shown for more versatility.
* Does not include a terrain or ground. We recommend using your own shader or texture on Poser`s Ground Plane.
* Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Shanty Building 09, at 985 polygons. Includes the tire and pipe (on the roof) as separate parts.
- Shanty Building 10, at 1,552 polygons. Includes a ceiling and all 4 walls as separate parts.
- Shanty Building 11, at 857 polygons. Includes the ceiling, an inner wall, and all 4 exterior walls as separate parts.
- Shanty Building 12, at 659 polygons; no moving parts.
Hide/ Show Poses:
* A set of hide/ show poses for the ceiling and walls for the buildings is included.
- The buildings were designed so that the hide/ show poses will work on every model, provided the building has walls or a ceiling.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can't support any issues that may occur.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Software: Poser 7+