* Includes the following Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Sick Bay 2 room, at 175,055 polygons.
- Medical Bed, at 2,757 polygons.
- Medical Bed 2, at 11,045 polygons.
- Medical Cart, at 18,183 polygons.
- Office Chair, at 14,979 polygons.
- Visitor Chair, at 1,320 polygons.
- Medical Stand, at 16,916 polygons.
- The monitor is a separate part which can be rotated.
* Office Chair 1:
- Top can tilt backward and rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Medical Stand:
- Includes 3 canisters, each with liquid which can be raised or lowered and lids that can repositioned or hidden from the scene.
- The upper panel is a separate part which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene.
* Sick Bay 2 Room
- Ten pairs of doors that can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
- Includes the following parts which can be repositioned or hidden from the scene:
-- Wall Panel 1
-- Wall Panel 2
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* Includes an exterior hallway section.
* One set of textures is included.
* Templates are included.
* This model uses the Poser fBm shader node for detailing on the walls.
Note: this product has not bee tested in programs other than Poser.
- Hide/ show the monitor.
* Medical Stand:
- Hide/ show the upper panel.
- Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling.
- Hiding and showing the front hallway wall hides and shows the front hallway doors, hiding the rear hallway wall hides and shows the rear hallway doors.
* Eleven camera files are included.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012 with Indirect Lighting (IDL).
Poser 6, Poser 7, Poser 8, Poser 9, Poser Pro 2010, Poser Pro 2012, Poser 5
Report this product.